Vision and Mission
A Society where brotherhood and equality and social Justice.
To promote a sustainable process of social change in favour of the poor and the marginalized communities through building community based people’s organization, strengthening their capacities and affirming their rights, based on the values of the equality and social justices.
- Facilitation of community involvement and ownership of people in the rural development process by promoting community-based women’s groups and leaders from marginalized communities.
- Promotion of Education – Formal and Non-formal – to increase the enrolment and retention of the children from the weaker section of the society.
- Promotion of functional vocational skills training and entrepreneurial development among youth to create alternate avenues of livelihood and income.
- To provide linkages for sustainability of community development and women empowerment in the areas of adult education, health, entrepreneurial development, environment etc.
- To network, advocate and lobby with government and other bodies on larger issue like human rights, gender issues, campaign on educational rights etc, affecting the weaker section.
- To strengthen and affirm the cultural values of the marginalized communities and use cultural forms as a media for promoting and campaigning development issues