1. BIRDS is known to be one of the best community development organizations in Karnataka.
2. The organization's founder Rev. Bro. Victordass SHJ was awarded as the best social activist by the Government of Karnataka in 2010.
3. So far BIRDS has formulated around 280 Self Help Groups in Bangalore Urban and Rural through which Micro finance assistance is delivered.
4. Around 4745 youth received placements in different companies and organizations through BIRDS Skill training programmes.
5. The BIRDS has conducted over 610 Awareness programmes on various issues during the past 10 years.
6. Through Federation – 18 SHGs and 250 individual members are assisted in self employment programmes.
7. Around 3870 children are beneficiaries of free tuitions through which free books and educational matirials are also provided apart from knowledge.
8. Around 332 tribal families were assisted in availing Government subsidies.
9. So far, 180 houses and 320 toilets for the marginalised people in Bangalore Urban and Rural were constructed.
10. The BIRDS founder Bro. Victordass SHJ was honored with ‘Honorary Doctorate in Social Service’ by India Virtual Universities for peace and education, Bangalore.
11. The HRRC has the honour of organizing around 68 Human Rights Education training program in several parts of India for the young adults.
12. In 2016, the Director Bro. Albert Xaviour SHJ was invited by the Unitarian Universalist Association of USA for their Annual Assembly at Columbus, Ohio, USA to speak about Human Rights Education in India.
13. BIRDS received the NGO’s leadership award in 2017.